IAM Program Manager
Company: Apex Systems
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for an IAM Program
Manager to support one of our top clients based in San Francisco,
CA! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a
globally recognized tech and transportation brand!
Please find the details below and send your resume to Abby at
firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
IT Project Manager:
The IT Eng Program Management team plays a critical role
executing high-impact company-wide initiatives and continuously
improving processes to increase the effectiveness of Uber as an
As the organization works to ensure that every single experience
with Uber is simple, secure, and safe, the Compliance Project
Manager for this team will work in partnership within a highly
matrixed team model, to drive a world class compliance program,
focusing on corporate systems, services and sources. This PM will
focus on the corporate systems while partnering to ensure the
security of all private, personal and payment information for our
full set of users - riders, drivers, partners and employees.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Collect, analyze, and document evidence requests from External
and Internal Auditors, involved in numerous audits.
- Support development of new efficient processes to fulfill
future compliance business needs.
- Proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing processes
and work to develop solutions.
- Develop project plans, including solution overview, project
scope, project timeline, responsibility matrix, and communication
plan to ensure efficient and effective execution of compliance
- Interface and collaborate with all relevant cross-functional
stakeholders and any departments impacted by the projects at
- Proactively manage internal and external communication.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in an equivalent technology (IT) risk and
compliance related role.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interface with auditors.
- Familiarity with regulations (e.g. GDPR, SOX, etc)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at email@example.com or
Keywords: Apex Systems, San Francisco , IAM Program Manager, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!