Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Modis is in search of an innovative Product Manager who isn't
afraid of a challenge and wants to redefine the expectations of
enterprise usability. This is a Direct Hire opportunity for a
client located in San Francisco. The right candidate will help
integrate in-house system to build easy-to-use, concise, and
well-designed mobile applications is no small task. Building a tool
to build those mobile applications is even larger.
Please contact Shilpi Karan if you are interested at (Email Address
Withheld by Request) or call 408-367-2580.
* Strong communication skills (oral and written) as customer
interaction is required.
* Cursory knowledge and understanding of how Java applications are
* Ability to work both with a team and autonomously depending on
* Work closely with the product owner, engineering, and customers
to ensure requirements are captured and well documented.
* Be the point of contact for engineering during development.
* Verify completed features and improvements to ensure work has met
product and customer expectations.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or in related field preferred.
* Cursory experience in any programming language.
* 2+ years as a product manager of enterprise software.
* Experience with mobile applications and UX is preferred.
* Experience with agile workflows and continuous integration.
* Experience with JIRA is preferred.
Keywords: , San Francisco , Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!