Sales Development Representative
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Lacework was founded to keep critical data and applications safe as
organizations increasingly migrate workloads to Amazon Web Services
(AWS). Where traditional security tools and reactive log analysis
largely fail in public cloud environments, Lacework gives security
teams the automation, speed, and scale to protect AWS workloads at
the scale and velocity required by DevOps. Lacework Polygraph, our
flagship product, monitors AWS workloads, applications, processes,
containers, machines, users and accounts to automatically surface
anomalous behaviors out of billions of events per hour. Lacework
provides unprecedented visibility, automates intrusion detection,
delivers one-click investigation, and simplifies cloud compliance.
Based in Mountain View CA, Lacework is funded by Sutter Hill
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function
of the Lacework sales team and is responsible for generating leads
and building new customer pipeline for a specified region. The SDR
will initiate contact with top targets, follow-up on
marketing-generated leads, and move prospects through the discovery
phases. At Lacework, we believe in promoting from within and our
SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing
- Generate new customer appointments for the field sales team by
means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email, and
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from
leads and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up
- Understand the Lacework platform enough to provide high level
introductions to prospects.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Regional Sales
Managers to customize outreach efforts.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and trade shows to keep
current with technology.
- Diligently log, track, and maintain outbound activity in
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- Four year college degree from an accredited
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and
relationship management skills.
- Possess high level of technology and business
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to
prospects at all levels of a customer organization.
- Prior experience in a startup environment, is a plus.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-directed individual with
- Knowledge of SDR sales tools such as Salesforce.com,
Outreach.io, Discoverorg.com, Zoominfo.com, etc. and other sales
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of
Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons,
regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical
or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or
non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of
personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where
otherwise provided by law.
Keywords: Lacework, San Francisco , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!