Design Sales Advisor
Company: ANN SACKS TILE & STONE
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Design Sales Advisor - San Francisco, CA Opportunity Are you an industry professional looking to take your career to the next level? Ann Sacks is looking for top industry talent, with developed client networks, to add to our sales team. As an Ann Sacks Design Sales Advisor, you'll represent our luxury tile & stone brand in the San Francisco showroom. You'll be immersed in a fast paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in retail traffic to key trade industry clients. In addition, you'll engage in strategic outreach to the architecture and design community to develop and grow your client base while being an ambassador of the Ann Sacks brand. You will also manage, develop and execute an individual strategic sales plan in order to drive additional business for the showroom. As the primary Ann Sacks showroom location for the region, you will have the opportunity to become a resource to a number of top designers and architects in the market. Ann Sacks offers extremely competitive compensation, along with bonus incentives, to highly qualified candidates with developed client networks. If you are eager to embark on an exciting, challenging and rewarding selling career, then look no further! Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and live presentation skills
- Ability to conduct outreach to develop new relationships and business to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to deliver exceptional customer service Key responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in maintaining high performance sales results, achieving and maintaining annual sales of a minimum of $1.5M
- Develop and maximize relationships with key specifiers through targeted marketing interactions and high impact outreach activities
- Provide mentorship, training and guidance to those in the Design Sales Consultant role, providing insights and guidance to help them develop into top-level sales professionals Skills/Requirements -- An established book of business within the sales territory, with a minimum of 30 active client relationships they can transition to Ann Sacks -- A minimum of three years of experience in Interiors product sales -- A demonstrated track record of active relationship-building in the A&D community such as active participation in ASID, NKBA or other design-related professional skill building and networking groupsCollege degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred.Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company? Ann Sacks mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography. In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About Us Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done perfectly well. We invite you to learn more about our company at . Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit Kohler.com.
Keywords: ANN SACKS TILE & STONE, San Francisco , Design Sales Advisor, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!