Strategic Partnerships & Wholesale Sales (Temporary)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 15, 2018
We are looking for an innovative, driven, and fearless contractor to help our growing Partnerships and Wholesale team. Ideally, you have knowledge of wholesale sales processes and experience selling products into lifestyle, home, grocery, drug, and mass-market stores. Reporting to the SVP of Partnerships and Artists, you will help build major new distribution partnerships for Minted and help to manage our current partners, bringing our industry-leading design and independent artist community into national retailers. This role requires a combination of strong sales initiative, relationship management, and careful stewardship of Minteds premium brand. Outstanding communication, project management, attention to detail, and tenaciousness are keys to success.
This is a 3-month contract with potential to convert to an ongoing position as our team continues to grow. You will:
- Act as the day-to-day partner manager for several of our current major partners
- Develop new accounts, using trade shows, marketing, warm introductions, and cold outreach
- Maintain the new partner sales pipeline and sales forecasts
- Represent Minted in sales meetings and industry events
- Lead internal and external project coordination witit wh cross-functional partners, help us launch new partners and launch new initiatives with current partners
- Partner with Minteds supply chain, merchandising, brand, and legal teams to help create new partner proposals, negotiate partnership terms, and finalize contracts
- Monitor status and sales performance of accounts and communicate regularly internally and to the partner
- Complete various support studies including sales analyses, competitive reports, and market-sizing opportunities
- Ensure that Minted has a stellar reputation in the industry as an excellent partner
- A self-starter who requires little oversight and proactively drives projects forward
- Passionate about art, design, decorating, and staying on top of retail trends
- Polished, proactive communicator with C-level presentation experience
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional at building and giving sales presentations
- 8-10 years of sales or business development experience, ideally in style-driven categories for a consumer products company
- A deep understanding of wholesale and retail economics, distribution, and fulfillment models
- Incomparable project management skills and consuming desire to drive initiatives to completion
- A network of industry contacts and resources within the lifestyle, home, grocery, and drug retail channels
- An obsessive attention to detail and excellent with data-driven decision making
- Account management experience with a proven track record of growing customer relationships
- An entrepreneurial hunger
- A fanatical commitment to our partners, our customers, our artists, and our premium brand
Minted is a lifestyle brand and design marketplace connecting you with the worlds best artists to create something one of a kind. Minted crowdsources graphic design and artwork from a global community of independent artists and sells these as products addressing the $10 billion stationery market, $48 billion art market, and $100 billion home decor market.
Minteds mission is to enable the design independence of both consumers and artists around the world, and the company is a platform for the strongest emerging artists in the world to be seen and discovered.We aim to build a lasting brand representing the most commercially successful design community in the world. Minted was founded by successful serial entrepreneur Mariam Naficy.
Minted is located in a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco and is backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, and angel investors including Marissa Mayer formerly of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp. Minted is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Yahoo, and Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. We are a passionate, creative, ambitious team. We provide a great opportunity to work with a stellar team and on a world-changing mission, all supported by a proven business model.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Keywords: Minted, San Francisco , Strategic Partnerships & Wholesale Sales (Temporary), Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!