Head of Mid-Market Sales
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 12, 2024
About the role
Semgrep is one of the fastest growing companies in the code
security space and is aiming to become an industry leader shortly.
As a sales leader, you will build a very high-performing team,
become a trusted partner to the CRO, and delight your colleagues
Semgrep enjoys a very vibrant open-source community and a
steady-stream of inbound interest. You will be relentlessly
building pipeline on top to complement this interest. You will
hire, and coach top talent to build an outstanding sales team and
swiftly deal with performance issues to raise our excellence. You
will have the agency and resources to not only identify problems,
but also solve them with a bias towards action. Reporting to the
CRO, this position will give you the opportunity to make an impact
at the highest level and the ability to lead a very large team as
your business grows.
You are ideal for this role if
- You demand high performance. You hire, train, and retain
exceptional talent in your organization. You do not tolerate
- You are reliable in providing high precision forecasts, and
meet or beat your targets consistently.
- You own their business. You are a critical thinker. You have a
complete mastery of your products, the industry, and customers. You
are always one step ahead of the CRO for your segment.
- You have a bias toward action: You have a very strong sense of
urgency and know what to focus on during challenging times. You do
not shy away from making difficult decisions fast.
- You are obsessed with excellence. You have a high quality
pipeline and you know how to reliably generate new pipeline. You
know the left, right, and the middle of all your deals. Your team
operates with boring excellence.
- College degree
- 3-5 years in tech sales management in a highly reputable
- A pattern of success for meeting and exceeding sales
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area (min 3 days / week in the
- A ton of grit, curiosity, and humility.
- Commitment to Semgrep
- Compensation Range: $300,000 - $315,000 OTE uncapped
- Our compensation package includes equity and benefits in
addition to salary.
Keywords: Semgrep, San Francisco , Head of Mid-Market Sales, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!