Territory Sales Executive
Company: Western Union
Location: Pleasant Hill
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Territory Sales Executive - San Francisco, CADoes the thrill of
discovering and onboarding new business sound exciting to you? Do
you enjoy networking and building new business relationships
working for a global company that believes when money moves, better
things can happen? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse
organization where our unique contributions are recognized and
celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as a
Territory Sales Executive.Western Union powers your pursuit.This
face-to-face role will build new business by driving new revenue,
transactions and sales growth with new accounts, agents, and
customers in and around San Francisco, CA. It is an important part
of our overall strategy as we propel growth in a competitive
business environment. In this pivotal role, you will have an
integral role in the Western Union sales organization.Role
- To discover, sign and activate high revenue retail stores
across the assigned territory.
- In-person visits with potential accounts, traveling the
assigned territory 4-5 days per week.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, including lead generation,
qualifying the opportunity, selling the value proposition, signing
the contract, training, merchandising, and supporting the account
through the first months of the relationship.
- Ensure a smooth transition of the agent/account over to the
Area Sales Team.
- Scan the territory for high potential retail stores,
identifying the opportunities.
- Support the new account through the onboarding process,
including collection of documents, agent training, hardware and
- Build and maintain a "high quality" agent locations
- Generate and analyze reports to anticipate opportunities and
risk during ramp -up process.
- Sell entire WU portfolio brands and services.
- Secure structure details and competitor takeaways.
- Manage existing network relationships, with focus on business
and operational support, to assure business continuity and growth
of all network channels.
- This position will require regular travel within a defined
- 70% of Travel
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably from the
Money Transfer industry.
- Documented track record of meeting / exceeding sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License is required as this position requires
regular travel within a defined territory.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with
internal/external stakeholders.We make financial services
accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.Western
Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial
services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a
diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000
employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers
and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design
easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical
financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.Just as we
help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in
achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of
opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as
receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive
the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union.
Learn more about our purpose and people at SalaryThe on-target
earnings range is $37,500.00 - $50,000.00 USD per year +
commission, which includes a base salary and commission incentives
that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries
will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and
competencies.BenefitsYou will also have access to short-term
incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life
insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to
name a few ( ) Please see the location-specific benefits below and
note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific
benefits during your interview process or in an offer of
employment.Your United States-specific benefits include:--- Family
First Program--- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance--- Parental
leaveWe are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to
provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds
and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the
communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide
accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities,
during the recruitment process, followingapplicable laws.
Keywords: Western Union, San Francisco , Territory Sales Executive, Sales , Pleasant Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...