Front Desk Agent
Company: La Luna Inn
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Front Desk Agent*
*Job Description: *
Engage Hospitality LLC, a fast-growing management company, is
seeking a Front Desk Agent position in San Francisco, CA. The ideal
candidate is organized, self-motivated, a strong team player, and
passionate about the hospitality industry.
*Major responsibilities include: *
* Greeting and registering the guest by providing exceptional guest
service during their stay and settling the guest's reservations
upon completion of their stay.
* Handle all arrivals, registrations, credit approvals, room
assignments, and verifications of the number of nights and
* Maintain and count cash turnover to ensure an accurate cash
balance before turning it over to the upcoming shift.
* Assist with hotel reservations to maximize room revenue and
* Establish and maintain professional relationships and
communication with all hotel departments to ensure maximum
cooperation, productivity, morale, and guest service.
* Answer guest questions regarding local areas and be able to give
proper directions to these areas.
* Handle guest issues, complaints, and requests and pro-actively
resolve them in a manner satisfactory to both the guest and the
* Actively participate in achieving a safe work environment.
* Perform other related duties as instructed by supervisors.
* High school degree; college degree a plus.
* A minimum of 1 year of customer service\* experience.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
* Knowledge of the Peninsula Area and surrounding areas.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs.
*Physical Requirements: *
* Ability to stand for long periods (which may include an entire
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Follows OSHA and CDC protocols. Provides PPE to all employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* San Francisco, CA 94123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: La Luna Inn, San Francisco , Front Desk Agent, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!