Team Leader, Sales
Location: Ben Lomond
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Your upbeat attitude and ability to engage customers keeps the
sales floor energized and Sales Associates motivated. Under the
direction of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales you lead your team
to meet daily sales goals - and exceed customer expectations. With
a constant eye on the sales floor, you adjust staffing as needed to
be sure every customer gets personal attention. You're a mentor.
You coach and develop creative ways to encourage your team to meet
sales goals and turn out a top-notch performance every day. You
provide productive feedback and thoughtful guidance to Sales
Associates, grooming them for advancement on the sales team. What
- Lead and model company core selling and customer service
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and customer service
standards by holding sales, customer service and stock associates
and Managers on Duty (MODs) accountable for brand goals and
- Train and develop associates on product knowledge, selling,
customer service, operations, visual merchandising, policies and
procedures, as applicable, in partnership with the Assistant
- Lead and manage associate workload in partnership with the
- In coordination with the Assistant Manager, support all aspects
of performance and development for designated associates to
encourage professional growth and goal achievement.
- Provide specific and timely feedback about performance directly
to associates and share observations with the management team.
- Communicate regularly with the Assistant Manager to review
business results, execution of plans/strategies, customer feedback
and associate performance.
- Coach associates on exceptional and opportunity performance and
maintain a strong visible presence on the salesfloor.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CB2 visual merchandising
standards by maintaining all store displays, features and
- Learn and exhibit competency in all front/back of house
processes and standards.What you'll bring:
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong proactive problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and hold others
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and
- 2+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer
systems and tablet devices
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
Keywords: CB2, San Francisco , Team Leader, Sales, Sales , Ben Lomond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!