Regional Sales Manager
Company: MRA Recruiting Services
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle – Regional Sales Manager – Hospital
SolutionsWork Location – CaliforniaReporting to – VP of SalesThe
CompanyRF Technologies designs and manufactures life-safety
solutions to safeguard our children, empower our elders, and
protect our communities, together. We strive to listen, learn, and
deliver the best solution for each customer by leveraging our
history of innovation and team of in-house experts. RFT is in a
season of growth and looking for candidates who exemplify RFT's
- Always Put Our Customers First
- Act with Urgency
- Work to Build Trust
- Strive for Valued DifferentiationThe PositionIf you are someone
who loves the hunt of the sale and likes to make a difference in
the lives of others at the same time this is a dream job for you.
In this role you will hunt out new opportunities, develop
relationships with existing customers. Winning will be a huge
motivator for you (along with the other rewards). You are the
person who sees sales quotas as a minimum achievement. This
position is for a territory encompassing multiple states in the
West. Scope and ResponsibilitiesThe Regional Sales Manager –
Hospital Solutions is responsible for the promotion and sale of RF
Technologies' RFID based patient and security solutions to Hospital
facilities, and for achieving sales goals within an assigned
region. This person is responsible also for forecasting,
activity-based planning/implementation, positive sales, and market
share growth, and communicating customer feedback regarding
existing and new products. Must develop and maintain positive
relationships with customers and potential customers, and cultivate
new business through direct and telephone sales, and interactions
with professional associations and trade groups, to include some
participation in trade shows.Specific responsibilities include:
- Knock your quota out of the park. Take proactive steps to
understanding and developing your territory to achieve aggressive
- Develop and manage customer accounts in an assigned sales
region which includes developing strategic selling principles,
encompassing funnel development, milestones and closing.
- Collaborate within the hospital setting as a conduit to
national and regional buying alliances and help enforce contract
- Cultivate new business through all means! You will be cold
calling as well as calling company generated leads.
- Develop and DELIVER amazing technical sales proposals
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that systems are
configured with the proper equipment before quotes are issued.
- Extensive follow-up activities to advance sales opportunities
in progress and drive to completion.
- Ensure valuable, accurate and current data within contact
management database of potential and active customers.
- Foster collaborative working relationships with others involved
in the sales, marketing, product management and installation
- Continually build a network and develop additional sales
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback to uncover new
product/service opportunities that RF Technologies could pursue and
communicate these to product management.
- Participate in sales meetings, training seminars, and coaching
- Travel to customer sites in an assigned territory, and to
participate in seminars and trade shows.
- Other activities and additions as prescribed by
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience selling into Hospital settings, specific to
- Low-voltage systems sales experience (CCTV, nurse call, fire
alarm, burglar alarm, and etc.): RFID and/or RTLS
- Must have 5+ years of proven systems sales experience,
including strategic or solutions-oriented sales experience with
both C-level executives and end-users.
- Must be an energetic self-starter; preference will be given to
recent experience managing a sales territory out of a home
- Must have a successful track record of sales growth. Experience
meeting, and preferably exceeding, sales goals is required.
- Experience developing marketing strategies for individual
accounts and sales forecasts is necessary.
- PC skills are needed; experience utilizing word processing, MS
Excel, MS PowerPoint, and contact management software is highly
- Professionalism, excellent organizational and communication
skills (telephone and personal) are very important to this
- Should be able to function effectively as a member of a team
and be able to work cooperatively with personnel in all areas of
- Must be customer driven and be able to understand customers'
- A willingness to travel is required 50-60% within TerritoryRF
Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.We Make it EasyFounded in 1901, MRA
is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000
employers, covering more than one million employees.As one of the
largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member
organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment
of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build
successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.We partner with
these companies working directly with their HR department and
leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the
company, not an agency recruiter.Powered by JazzHRBozl5mrzXI
Keywords: MRA Recruiting Services, San Francisco , Regional Sales Manager, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!