Retirement Plan Sales Representative (Training)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients
and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Human
Resource Services organization.
- Presents all retirement plan and flexible spending account
products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end
users within the prospect universe for the purpose of closing new
sales. Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify
customers' needs and present the Paychex solution to key
stakeholders and decision makers in accordance with the client's
preference on in person or virtual interaction to increase revenue
and market share.
- Schedules appointments and visiting potential and current
referral sources, specifically the financial advisor channel and
registered investment advisor community to secure referrals to end
- Prospects utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars,
current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed
by Sales management for the purpose of seeking new clients and
- Analyzes the prospects' needs and interests, determining which
products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when
- Expedites the resolution of client problems or complaints to
ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and
expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to
ensure timely processing. Enters prospects, sales and client notes
into Salesforce.com to ensure seamless selling and service to
- Projects a positive image in representing the Corporation to
uphold Paychex' reputation to clients and the community.
- Achieves and continually develops technical, competitive and
sales skills knowledge to ensure excellence in lead generation,
presentations and closing skills. Successfully completes SAFE
examinations to remain current on product knowledge. Participates
in training sessions and continues self-study modules to become a
Senior Retirement Plan Sales Representative.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for
purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area
regional or national meetings.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with Sales, Branch, Hub,
and Premier personnel to ensure that all current client needs are
- Communicates with outside parties, including CPAs, attorneys,
auditors, investment providers, bank partners, and third party
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Less than 1 year of experience in Relevant Paychex experience
and successful completion of required training programs and/or
certification by senior sales management.
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management.
Keywords: Paychex, San Francisco , Retirement Plan Sales Representative (Training), Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!