Regional Enterprise Sales
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable
virtualized cloud computing platforms. As an AWS Premiere Partner
and selling MS Azure and Google Cloud, they have built world-class
public cloud solutions for enterprise-level business applications,
marketing, data management, and data analytics. Their cybersecurity
tools and strategy development have made them one of the most
respected managed cloud service providers in the industry. They are
hiring a professional in Regional Enterprise Sales to manage
enterprise sales opportunities.
The Regional Enterprise Sales role is responsible for capitalizing
on huge ROI opportunities in managed cloud services. They will have
access to outstanding marketing tools, and resources. This person
will market managed cloud and IaaS solutions to large enterprises.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary with uncapped commission incentives and
performance bonuses. Company-paid full benefits package includes
contributory healthcare plan, unlimited paid time off, 401(k)
match, and more.
- AWS Premiere Partner and SOC2 compliance certification.
- IaaS agreements in place with Fortune 500 companies and many
Fortune 2000 companies.
- High visibility in the company, including direct access to VP
of Sales and other VP-level executives.
- Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud
services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in
cloud native applications.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid
growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a
growing market region.
- Sales and product teams are respected experts in the managed
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong
pipeline of sales resources.
- Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and
- Strategically work with large, enterprise customers. Hunt for
accounts in this area and manage accounts after sign-on.
- Identify large enterprise firms as prospects for managed cloud
services. Translate company cloud and IaaS solutions into
meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
- Educate enterprise business owners on public cloud solutions,
including cloud native applications, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and
Google capabilities, and design/build services.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales
region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across
many industries, not limited to the technology space.
- Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key
decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and
manage contract negotiations.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals
and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and
resolve technical questions.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies. Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in senior direct sales roles, preferably
managing enterprise-level long cycle technical sales. History of
excelling in sales.
- 3+ years of industry experience within managed services,
including SaaS/cloud applications, data security, and regulatory
compliance for enterprise clients.
- Ability to discuss the benefits of cloud services technology,
- Hybrid vs. private cloud computing models
- Effective cybersecurity strategies for hybrid cloud users
- Data management and analytics tools
- Cloud-native applications
- AWS (Amazon Web Services), including IAM, MFA, and VPC
- Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Bachelors degree in business or a related technical field, or
- Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies
is a plus.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent
skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, San Francisco , Regional Enterprise Sales, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!