Sr. Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Company: Bloom Energy
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Enterprise Sales Development Rep (SDR)Sr. Sales Development
Representative, Enterprise (Sr. SDR)(multiple remote openings:
Entry-level to mid-level)
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is
generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals
of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a
positive impact on our environment!
We are looking for driven Enterprise Sales Development
Professionals to join our team in one of today's most exciting
clean energy technologies! This individual should be a dynamic and
experienced professional who is looking for a rewarding future in
strategic enterprise sales. This is an entry-to-mid level inside
sales role intended to develop a career in technology sales.
As a member of the Sales Development Team, you will excel at
building quick relationships through question-based engagement
skills, and are able to create differentiating value to open
interest in Bloom Energy solutions. You will be responsible for
outbound prospecting to target accounts to secure initial qualified
meetings for the field sales team. You will be the front line for
presenting Bloom to Director and VP Level Executives at prospective
> > Things to Consider:
- Competitive Compensation-- UNCAPPED BONUS POTENTIAL + BASE
SALARY (above market-average for base pay and commission
- Career Advancement & Professional Development-- Success in this
role will lead to career opportunities in other areas of the sales
organization and entire company!
- Flexible Work Location*-- This role is preferred to be
physically located in San Francisco Bay Area, however, we will also
consider applicants currently residing in CA (outside SF Bay Area),
Northeast (NY, NJ, MA, DE, etc. for *FLEXIBLE REMOTE WORK.
- Clean Energy-- Innovative products and next-generation
Role and Responsibilities:
- Priorities - Work with Field Sales to identify key target
accounts, profile those accounts developing detailed account
research templates that assess the potential opportunity and
hierarchy of each account. Proactively prospect into target
accounts and meet a quota of qualified sponsor meetings.
- Metrics for Success - Must be able to make 50+ calls per/day,
with strategic preparation, and deliver consistently against quota.
We value a willing attitude and team-oriented mentality.
- Position Bloom - Effectively articulate the Bloom value
proposition by phone, email, and potentially in person.
- Track Activities - Continuously log activities and intelligence
into SalesLoft & Saleforce.com
Skills and Experience:
- Prefer demonstrated, consistent success in an outbound lead
generation or inside sales role.
- Experience in prospecting and developing pipeline
- High-caliber cold calling skills are a must. You must be
engaging, compelling and credible over the phone.
- Ability to digest information from corporate websites, annual
reports, analyst research, etc. to decipher information meaningful
to account strategy and outbound prospecting, and synthesize into
concise, impactful messages.
- Desire and ability to prospect commercial products to Director,
VP or CXO decision makers.
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and personal
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a
- Ability to patiently and persistently build prospect
relationships to cultivate latent demand.
- Ability to understand and deliver the value proposition of
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness,
motivation and initiative.
- Professional business acumen, strong communication skills,
strong presence & confidence
- Team oriented - must possess a willingness to simultaneously
accept and contribute new ideas
- Manage time well and routinely prioritize tasks by their
- Familiarity with common office software, CRM and web 2.0 sales
tools; comfortable learning new software.
- BA/BS degree, business-related preferred
- 1+ year work experience working for a commercial products,
software or high tech organization
About Bloom Energy:At Bloom Energy, we strive toward a 100%
renewable future. Our Energy Servers are adaptable to new and
innovative fuels while already acting as a cleaner and far more
resilient source of power than existing solutions. We see hydrogen
as a significant game-changer in the world's energy usage, and
Bloom Energy fuel cells and electrolyzers will be the industry
standard for clean, efficient, and reliable energy production. We
anticipate being able to work in concert with other renewable
energy technologies to create a comprehensive system that will
change the way energy in the world is produced, stored,
transmitted, and used. For more information visit:
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom
Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable
laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise
qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform
the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would
Keywords: Bloom Energy, San Francisco , Sr. Enterprise Sales Development Representative, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!