Sales Executive/Representative I - Commercial Small Group
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job Description - Sales Executive/Representative I - Commercial
Small Group (922629) Sales Executive/Representative I - Commercial
Small Group Job Number: 922629 Posting Date : Dec 3, 2020, 6:55:52
PM Description TESTAccountable for managing a sales territory or
strategic plans to achieve sales goals and strategic objectives by
cultivating new client relationships and closing sales. Initiates
and maintains mutually beneficial business relationships in order
to grow membership and drive margin. Implements new sales plans and
effective marketing strategies and position the organization
competitively. Prospects and qualifies appropriate new business
opportunities, gain commitment to do business with KP, establish
the right business position, and ensures high quality customer
experience. Develops a culture of collaboration and accountability
between sales, account management, pricing and other key internal
partners. Works with internal partners, specifically care delivery,
to aid sales in closing new business.
- Define and develop sales opportunities for membership
- Develop and execute sales strategy for maximizing member and
- Sell the group with right rate, product benefit mix and
conditions of offering in compliance with KP policy and procedures
and federal and state law.
- Complete analysis of sales strategies and communicate lessons
learned and future strategies.
- Participate in industry related associations and organization
- Develop internal relationship with internal KP stakeholders in
order to maximize KP resources.
- Work collaboratively with channel resources to maximize group
- Work collaboratively with Broker Development to put on broker
outreach and development programs.
- Develop relationship with staff in Account Management and
Underwriting to leverage collective skills.
- Develop and present finalist presentations, coordinating the
various teams and resources.
- Identify and qualify small group prospects.
- Assess prospects and prioritize best opportunity sales.
- Develop a channel plan and report channel profile and
performance results to management.
- Work collaboratively with account management and other
internal/external partners on strategies for targeted prospects and
final sales efforts.
- Build new broker relationships to increase prospect and sales
- Ensure timely follow-up on customer/broker issue and
- Attend targeted industry conferences, representing KP
regionally within the assigned territory. Reports back to the
enterprise key findings, perceptions.
- Identify key competitors in the marketplace.
- Collect, aggregate, and report competitive developments and
trends for organizational strategic planning.
- Collaborate with others in KP to develop competitive
- Seek opportunities for improving KP image/visibility in
- Effectively present KP's value proposition to brokers.
- Communicate advantages of KP and link to customer's business
and employee benefit needs.
- Keep brokers informed on health care industry trends and KP
- Understand the broker's business and business challenges.
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions
linking KP mission, vision and values, key quality measures, care
management initiatives and services initiatives.
- Identify and communicate broker needs and expectations to other
departments to ensure high quality customer experience.
- Ensure accurate use of sales systems.
- Prepare account manager to assume responsibility for
- Review and resolve outstanding broker and customer issues.
- With account manager, review administration processes with
customer/broker/consultant. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- N/A Education
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business
administration or related degree OR four (4) years of experience in
sales, marketing, business development, and/or managing business to
business relationships. License, Certification, Registration
- N/A Additional Requirements:
- Proficiency in computer and analytic skills.
- Previous experience creating client presentations using
Microsoft Office programs and use of client databases.
- Previous experience using effective verbal and written
- Previous experience in strong interpersonal, presentation, and
- Proven ability to identify key stakeholder(s), their
objectives, and metrics.
- Proven ability to adjust language and messages to different
- Some knowledge of and experience with employee health
- Proven track record of successful sales dealing with issues and
- Valid Hawaii Producer's Accident and Health Insurance license
(must meet education requirement(s) for Hawaii State licensure)
(must obtain within 60 days of hire date).
- If Occupational Health: No license requirements. Preferred
- One (1) year of experience in sales, marketing, business
development, and/or managing business to business
- Experience in insurance and KPIC/CST or Small Group
- Proficiency in regulations related to marketing, benefits,
enrollment and other guidelines as governed by regulatory agencies.
Primary Location : Hawaii-Honolulu-Regional Admin Tower 711
Kapiolani Blvd. Scheduled Hours (1-40) : 40 Shift : Day Working
Days : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start : 8:00 AM
Working Hours End : 5:00 PM Job Schedule : Full-time Job Type :
Standard Employee Status : Regular Employee Group (Union
Affiliation) : Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level : Entry Level
Job Category : Sales and Marketing Public Department Name : Grp
Reltn-Sales Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an
equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. External
hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Click
here for Important Additional Job Requirements. Share this job with
a friend You may also share this job description with a friend by
email or social media. All the relevant details will be included in
the message. Click the button labeled Share that is next to Submit
Keywords: CTI Education Group, San Francisco , Sales Executive/Representative I - Commercial Small Group, Sales , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!