Microstrategy Engineer / Architect
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email
email@example.com for any questions
- Microstrategy Architect
- Excellent SQL knowledge with ability to write complex SQL
- Performance Tunning in MicroStrategy
- SDK experience
- Mobile administration and development Data Management extracts,
loads and represents all the above systems data and rest of the
enterprise data through Dashboards and? Reports. Data Management
also does database administration services for all of the databases
in use at State Fund .
- Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy 10.3 and above e.g.
dashboards, documents, MSTR Schema creation, advanced
- Building and developing reporting solutions on MicroStrategy
- End-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI)
projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, &
- Designing schema layer to get the required join types.
- Creating and loading cubes, report caches and maintaining
- Designing star schema data model for the warehouse.
- Developing Public Objects like reports, filters, prompts,
metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc.
- Knowledgeable on admin functionalities of MSTR such as User
creation, ACL, Movement of objects using Object manager, setting up
of Enterprise Manager, security filters, subscriptions
- Hands on experience on Installation and Deployment of
MicroStrategy objects from Development to QA and Production
- Development and Support experience on MicroStrategy BI
- Experience in customer-facing roles for requirements gathering
and architecting solutions for BI projects
- Trains and mentors less senior team members and business
- Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills, and
- In-depth Knowledge in Data ware housing concepts, databases and
- Experience in building custom Java/SDK solutions, consume web
services, Xquery, jSON, subscriptions/schedules to interact with
MicroStrategy reports/report service documents.
- Experienced in integration with Hadoop Ecosystem and search
engines like Solr.
- Knowledge / Experience on enterprise portal integration, mobile
integration ?Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and
professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic
consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing
services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the
majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large
Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent
works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well
as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to
establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was
ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically
for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large
Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel
your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented
and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we
have created an environment where culture, commitment and
opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know
that every employee has something important to say and that every
employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over
to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business
and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do
everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great
jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, San Francisco , Microstrategy Engineer / Architect, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!