Benefits Analyst - Entry Level
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: July 16, 2019
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to
work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
visas for this position.
Position: Entry Level Benefits Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Avenica is currently recruiting to fill an--Entry Level Benefits
Analyst--with a large risk management company. The Benefits Analyst
will provide excellent customer service as well as quality benefits
plans. This person will investigate new benefits programs, improve
existing programs, and monitor benefits administration. The ideal
candidates for this position are recent college graduates
interested in finance and client services. Great opportunities for
professional development and career growth.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Benefits Analyst:
- Coordinate daily benefits processing.
- Gather employee data and processing of monthly billings for all
- Implement and maintain group benefits databases.
- Prepare and edit written communications, reports, or other
items on a daily basis to ensure language is clear and
- Assist with the communication, implementation, and
administration of employee benefits.
- Consult with and advise employees on eligibility, coverage, and
- Maintain confidential department records and office files in
accordance with internal company procedures
- Provide overall support to all functional teams as needed
Requirements of the Entry Level Benefits Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree ---all majors encouraged to apply. Economics
or finance background strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence,
problem-solving ability, effective communication skills, and
overall positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and
work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to
achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to understand client and business partner needs and
challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify
- Prior customer service experience in retail, restaurant, or
other business situations
Avenica is a national recruiting firm specializing in matching
recent college graduates to entry-level, career-track positions
within great companies. Using a proven, personalized process, we're
able to connect grads with opportunities that fit with their
skills, career goals, and interests. Regardless of your major or
experience level; whether you're right out of college and looking
for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect
your career, we'll help you identify your transferable skills,
discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and
interview skills. To learn more, visit our website at
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants
of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open
positions.--Avenica--does not discriminate on the basis an
applicant's age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with
regard to public assistance.
Keywords: Avenica, San Francisco , Benefits Analyst - Entry Level, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!