AppD Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance
Company: Cisco Systems
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: July 16, 2019
About the Job
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your work involves building
financial models, rolling up bookings & OpEx forecasts, performing
financial and business analysis to support senior leadership teams
across AppDynamics sales & finance organizations.
We are looking for someone with SaaS software experience and
finance expertise to help drive scalable and sustainable business
growth. This role provides financial support to AppDynamics sales
finance team and liaises with Cisco GS finance teams on all matters
concerning planning, forecasting and business performance
Who you'll work with
You will partner with highly talented professionals from Finance,
Sales and Sales Operations organization and support the operational
planning, forecasting, reporting and decision support activities
for AppDynamics sales finance team.
Who you are
You are an analyst who wants to make impactful contributions to the
fast-growing software business by providing actionable financial
insights to business stakeholders. You are an excellent
communicator with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and
drive business transformation. You possess strong analytical skills
with the ability to challenge the status quo and constantly look
for process improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in business/finance/ accounting or equivalent
• 5 + years of relevant experience.
• Experience using Anaplan, SFDC, Hyperion Essbase to extract and
• Ability to build/tweak complex data models in excel. Macro
writing skills is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with
• Ability to work with minimal guidance on key finance
• Strong ability to build financial models and turn data into
• Self-motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced
Your Responsibilities will include
• Provide weekly updates on key financial & operation metrics such
as bookings, linearity, headcount and attrition.
• Support the monthly OpEx and Headcount forecasting activities;
Consolidation of Geo forecasts and variance analysis; Annual
operating planning process.
• Enhance system reporting capabilities by working with enterprise
• Liaise with Cisco & AppDynamics finance teams to support the key
• Support the Cisco FP&A cross-functional projects including
financial modelling, systems integrations, etc.
• Support the Compensation plan design, Cash commissions and OpEx
commissions forecasting processes.
• Prepare ad-hoc compensation analyses and partner with business
leaders and HR Business Partners on compensation related matters
such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers.
• Assist in the preparation of Compensation Exception Committee
• Administer job structures, compensation ranges, other
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key
partners in HR, Legal, Finance, Accounting and Executive
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team
and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays
and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we
use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking
that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that
accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a
culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work
and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka
dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with
Keywords: Cisco Systems, San Francisco , AppD Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!