Company: Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides engineering and scientific
solutions to municipal agencies, businesses, and industrial
facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United
States, we provide consulting services nationwide. Since our firm s
inception in 1919, we have focused on providing clients with
exceptional personalized service, highly qualified professional
staff, and technically advanced engineering solutions.
We are currently seeking CAD Technicians to join our growing
practice providing multi-discipline engineering and environmental
solutions to clients in the water environment and industrial
sectors. Position will be located in Oxnard, Pasadena, Irvine,
Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, or Santa Clara CA;
Portland or Eugene OR; Denver CO; or Federal Way or Seattle WA.
What you ll do: As part of our team, you will provide consulting
services in the firm s Water and Infrastructure Business Unit.
Working with our multi discipline project teams, the CAD Technician
will participate in design of Water Infrastructure work and other
civil design for a variety of interesting clients.
What you ll need:
* 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields (water, wastewater,
civil infrastructure, Civil Design)
* Solid hands on knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
* Perform routine to moderately difficult drafting assignments
* Address red line markups provided by engineers or designers
* Back check own work prior to delivery to internal client
* Understand and adhere to company CAD Standards
* Ability to adopt and work to a Client CAD Standard when
* Familiar with working in a ProjectWise environment
* Receive and adhere to budget expectations for task
* Communicate with engineers regarding task execution
* Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with project
teams in a positive and proactive manner
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy/Jenks offers a unique company
culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive
work/life experience. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides excellent
compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career
advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities,
stock ownership, profit sharing and excellent health, dental, and
Kennedy/Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and
pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship
status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Kennedy/Jenks Consultants, San Francisco , CAD Technician, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!