General Engineer (Kitchen Equipment / Refrigeration)
Company: Graton Resort & Casino
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: November 11, 2018
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
This position exists for the effective overall operation of the Maintenance Department, in meeting the 24-hour demands of a successful Casino operation. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
Essential Functions: ---
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Graton Resort & Casino's Company-wide culture and demonstrating Graton Casino's Championship Service Standards at all times.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
3. Works under the supervision of the Shift Supervisor and Director of Maintenance.
1. Knowledge and experience in maintaining the following systems: Commercial Kitchen Equipment, including, but not limited to, refrigerators, freezers, reach-ins, walk-ins, ice machines, dishwashers, glass washers, ovens, stoves, broilers, woks, food warmers, steam tables, coffee/espresso machines, wine coolers, grinders, mixers, blenders, microwaves, convection ovens, ice cream freezers, kitchen hood systems, bar taps, prep stations and various other refrigeration and kitchen systems.
2. Current HVAC-R Certification
3. Master Commercial Kitchen Equipment Experience
3. Read and interpret technical documents.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Troubleshoot kitchen equipment without assistance.
6. Ability to reclaim and charge refrigerant.
7. Performing preventative maintenance as required in accordance to manufacture specifications.
5. Must have the ability to obtain Gaming work card.
6. Must be at least 21 years of age.
May require prolonged standing. Requires bending, stooping and reaching from floor level. Requires crawling in attic areas, climbing ladders and stairs. May require lifting, transporting pushing, pulling and maneuvering large loads weighing up to 75 lbs. with or without assistance. Requires hand/eye coordination and depth perception.
Manual dexterity to operate hand and foot controls.
Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
Requires the physical ability to stand and walk for duration of shift.
Keywords: Graton Resort & Casino, San Francisco , General Engineer (Kitchen Equipment / Refrigeration), Professions , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!