Information Security Analyst
Company: OE Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 15, 2018
At OE Federal Credit Union, we are committed to making great things happen for our members. For over 50 years, our mission has been to build lifelong financial partnerships with our union members and their families. Join us in making a difference in our members' lives!
OE Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to join our Livermore Headquarters. The Information Security Analyst is responsible in assisting the AVP of IT Networks/Information Security Officer in order to enhance the existing Information Security Program effectively; designed to protect the confidentially, security, and integrity of member information. This individual will report to the Information Security Officer of the Credit Union, and will have direct experience with managing, maintaining, and administering credit union information security systems including the SIEM, IDS, and IPS.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field is highly desirable
- 3+ years of work experience in information security, especially in a network security analyst role
- Industrial certifications are preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to recommend security control and/or corrective actions for mitigating technical and business risk.
- Experience in security device management and all related tools.
- Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to: Windows, Linux, and UNIX.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
We offer a union family work environment, friendly team members and an opportunity for you to enhance our members' experience with OE Federal!
We offer a defined benefit pension plan, competitive benefit package including medical, dental & vision that covers an employee's spouse and dependents, a comprehensive retiree health program, profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, 10 -- paid holidays and 17 days of PTO accrual to start. The salary range for this position is competitive, based upon direct experience.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, apply today by completing our online employment application along with submitting your resume.
Keywords: OE Federal Credit Union, San Francisco , Information Security Analyst, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!