Behavior Technician - ABA
Company: Autism Learning Partners
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job DescriptionBehavior Technician (ABA Therapist) - Will train you to work with children diagnosed with autism. Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or ABA experience. (exposure means knowing children who are on the autism spectrum through family members, friends children, or community…it doesn’t only mean paid work and must be on the resume) Hiring: Behavior Therapists (Training provided) Must be available in the evenings! (3PM- 8:30PM) We need a minimum of 3 days Monday-Friday and possibly Saturday or minimum 4 days Monday-Friday availability in the evenings (3PM-8:30PM) WHEN: 3/7: 11AM-3PM3/15: 1PM-3PM3/16: 11AM-3PM3/20: 1PM-4PM3/27: 1PM-4PM3/28: 11AM-3PM LOCATION: 3160 Crow Canyon Place Suite 205 San Ramon, CA 94583 What to Bring: Copy of Resume What to do: Arrive at the location above and complete a 30-45 min interview on the spot.If you can not make it to these listed times, you may email me your resume at Fricci@autismlearningpartners.com and we can set up an interview Responsibilities:
- Provide behavioral therapy with individuals in their home and/or community setting(s).
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through ABA principles
- Follow and implement treatment programs under the supervision of a clinical supervisor.
- Accurately record treatment data.
- Engage in and ensure client safety.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times.
- Accurately communicate problems/concerns with appropriate staff. Education/Qualifications:
- AA/HS with 1-2 years of childcare or ABA experience; OR, BA/BS in progress or completed in psychology, special education, communicative disorders, occupational therapy, or related field.
- Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or ABA experience. (exposure means knowing children who are on the autism spectrum through family members, friends children, or community…it doesn’t only mean paid work and must be on the resume)
- Afternoon, Evening (3pm-8pm) and weekend availability.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Bilinguals are highly encouraged to apply! Benefits / Compensation:
- Working after 7pm Monday through Friday and weekends is $1 extra on top the hourly rate
- Very competitive rates based on DOE and Education
- Annual reviews, and advancement opportunities
- Paid ongoing trainings
- Ongoing supervision and mentoring
- Paid Mileage and drive time
- Employee referral bonuses
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement, and Degree Completion Awards
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, music concert tickets, and sporting events! Our Behavior Technician position is similar to the following positions at other ABA agencies:
- Behavior Therapist
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Behavior Interventionist Candidates seeking these positions will find a similar and very rewarding experience as an ABA Technician in our company:
- Home Health Aide or HHA
- Teacher Aide or TA
- Child Care Worker
- Education Assistant
- Home Care Worker
- Mental Health Therapist Company DescriptionWe are a full service provider that specializes in the treatment of Autism and other developmental disabilities. Our broad thinking approach addresses the whole child. We partner with doctors, therapists, schools and specialists that are involved in the care of the child in order to make the best progress.Autism Learning Partners (formerly Pacific Child & Family Associates) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. The company was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 7+ states.To guide this growth we have established an executive clinical team with national prominence in the behavioral health field.
Keywords: Autism Learning Partners, San Francisco, Behavior Technician - ABA, Professions, San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!