Company: JWilliams Staffing
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job DescriptionJWilliams Staffing is the temporary staffing agency of choice for those seeking new career opportunities in the multi-family apartment industry! We are looking for qualified individuals to fill short-term and long-term Residential Maintenance (Service Technician) assignments at apartment communities throughout Northern California. The Service Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing apartment homes; experience with handyman work and repairs needed!JOB DUTIES:
- Preparing a vacant home for “a turn” may include, but is not limited to…
- Prepare for painting.
- Appliance check: check faucets, garbage disposal, toilet fluid master kit, caulking around tub, sink and toilet.
- Assure that all doors and windows are working properly with screens.
- Repair holes in walls.
- Check operation of all electrical outlets.
- Replace AC filters, check heater operation.
- Check door locks and make appropriate number of keys.
- Ensure smoke detectors are up to code, installed and operating properly.
- Ensure that kitchen and bath drawers in working order. GFI installed in any wet area. All door handles installed. Towel bars must be installed. Repair as needed.
- All light fixtures installed and operational; replace burnt-out or missing light bulbs.
- Window coverings installed and operational.
- Baseboards completely uniform and painted.
- Outdoor patios clean and light fixtures in working order.
- Check condition of carpets and floors and report to supervisor.
- Check all breakers.Other duties include…
- Complete work orders generated by the office staff
- Cleaning of grounds, mail box area, pool area, parking lots, trash areas, and leasing center (including windows, floors and bathrooms). Sweeping sidewalks, parking and trash areas. REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years’ experience in Residential Maintenance
- Basic experience with residential plumbing, painting, & electric a must
- Customer service and communication skills
- Availability to work Monday-Friday
- Experience with maintenance, repairs, and handyman work
- HVAC: heating, ventilation, and air conditioning a plus
- Light carpentry and sheetrock, experience a plus These are full-time, temporary and temp-to-hire positions; apply today to work at Northern California’s premier apartment communities!Please submit your resume for consideration! ---------------------------------------JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.Company DescriptionJWilliams Staffing is a full-service staffing agency specializing in the real estate industry, offering employers staffing services and professionals job opportunities. Our goal is to connect extraordinary, experienced and highly qualified industry professionals with mutually respected real estate employers.We are the #1 real estate staffing agency in the nation & place more candidates in full-time positions than all other real estate staffing agencies combined! Our People Make the Difference.
Keywords: JWilliams Staffing, San Francisco, Residential Maintenance, Professions, Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!