Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 12, 2024
[Full Time] Product Analyst at Dashworks (United States) -
BEAMSTART Jobs Product AnalystDashworks United States Date Posted08
Apr, 2023Work LocationSan Francisco, United States Salary
Offered$20000 - $50000 yearlyJob TypeFull Time Experience
Required1+ yearsRemote WorkYes Stock OptionsNoVacancies1
availableDashworks is the first and only place you need to go to
find or discover knowledge about anyone or anything at work. We're
on a path to redesigning the future of collaboration and knowledge
sharing. We truly have a unique opportunity to build a
category-defining product (and company!) that millions use daily.We
have reached a pivotal stage in our journey:
- After coming out of stealth last year , we launched our
self-serve offering in Q4 2022 and are growing rapidly
- We've built an exceptional team with high talent density,
coming from Microsoft Bing, Amazon Alexa, Google, Facebook,
Atlassian, and other incredible places.
- We are very well funded: over $9.5M raised to date from many of
the top early-stage investors.Joining right now would mean you ride
the wave of explosive top-of-the-funnel growth yet get meaningful
equity in a pre-series A startup.As an early member to join our
team, youll have the opportunity to materially impact and scale the
companys product, team, and culture. Youll get to drive key product
initiatives end to end and work alongside exceptionally strong
co-workers who learn quickly and ship quality work.Your roleYou'll
join a small-yet-mighty team of 14 and help lay the groundwork for
your data science function. This will involve:
- Partnering with the product, engineering, and design teams to
help drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand user
behavior and long-term trends.
- Defining, understanding, and testing opportunities and levers
for growth and driving roadmaps through your insights and
- Performing deep dive analysis to understand and optimize the
key levers for growth.
- Analyzing and designing experiments and helping develop and
socialize a rigorous culture of experimentation throughout the
- Defining and monitoring key metrics through consistent
tracking, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Proactively socializing insights, dashboards, and reports with
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborating with data and engineering teams to design
scalable and future-proof instrumentation.You qualify if you have
- You have 3+ years of previous experience as a Product Analyst,
Data Analyst, or Data Scientist, preferably within a Growth
- You have the ability to translate raw data into meaningful
business insights and be able to tell a story with data.
- You have strong knowledge of statistics and experimental
- You possess a natural curiosity and strive to uncover deeper
relationships that are not always immediately discoverable.
- You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries
for large data sets and are familiar with a scientific programming
language, such as R or Python.
- You are an excellent storyteller who can communicate your
findings with clarity and precision through writing or
visualizations.What you'll love about usWere working hard to create
an environment where people feel empowered to do their best work,
make a significant impact, and enjoy their work. As an early
employee, youll have a massive say in defining the engineering
organization, our vision, and our culture. Youll also have uncapped
opportunities for growth, learning, and exposure to different
business areas.Here are Dashworks essential benefits:
- A competitive salary - regularly reviewed to make sure youre
always getting what you deserve.
- Meaningful pre-Series A share options - youll own a part of
Dashworks and share in our success
- Healthcare, vision, dental, and mental health coverage
- Home office setup + hardware/software coverage: get a laptop
and whatever hardware, software, or services you need and are
reasonable to do your job
- Option to work from our sunny loft in SOMA in SF. Well cover
travel expenses if you plan to come to work in person.
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly team retreatsAbout Dashworks Your teams intelligent
start page.Company Size: 11 - 50 People Year Founded: 2019 Country:
United States Company Status: Actively Hiring Looking for Partners
Looking for Clients Raising Funds Share This JobMore Full Time Jobs
Chief of Staff/Head of Operations San Francisco Full Time $100000
yearlySenior Product Engineer (#4) San Francisco Full Time $75000 -
$100000 yearlyHead of Growth New York Full Time $140000 - $170000
yearlyFounding BizOps San Francisco Full Time $70000 - $100000
yearlyEIR: Entrepreneur In Residence San Francisco Full Time $20000
- $60000 yearlyMore Companies Hiring Karate Labs United States
NimbleRx United States Respaid United States Automat (formerly
lasso) United States Spruce Systems United States BEAMSTART brings
you the latest news, databases, and jobs from all around the world
on startups, technology, and business. Stay updated with industry
news, plug-in to exciting community events, and discover incredible
career opportunities with the worlds most innovative
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Post a Job
- For Recruiters Our Company
- About Us
- Download App
- More Copyright 2023 BEAMSTART . All Rights Reserved.
Keywords: Dashworks, San Francisco , Product Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!