Senior Q2C Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What's the opportunity?
The Go To Market Systems organization is responsible for the
selection, architecture, governance and administration of all 3rd
Party SaaS applications and data sets that power our Go To Market
teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Growth and Customer
We're looking to hire an experienced Senior Q2C Business Systems
Analyst to join our GTM Business Systems team. In this role, you
will be responsible for clarifying/eliciting and analyzing complex
business requirements, processes and systems within Salesforce, as
well as, documenting and communicating out your sound
recommendations for improvements. By nature, you're a problem
solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our
sales/support processes. You should have the ability to uncover
deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, and devise
We have a modern GTM Business Systems tech stack that includes:
Marketo, Outreach, Intercom, Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Zorua, and
We currently operate in a hybrid working model and have offices in
San Francisco, Chicago, Dublin, Ireland and London.
What will I be doing?
- Analyze complex business processes and systems within
Salesforce and identify areas for improvement
- Independently review requests through effectively
clarifying/eliciting requirements and troubleshoot issues to
understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root
causes, and implement proactive resolution design
- Proactively liaise between Sales, Sales Operations, Salesforce
Admins/Engineers, QA Lead, Biz Systems PMO and Finance members to
identify deficiencies, deliver innovative solutions and facilitate
- Create well thought-out user stories based on agreed upon
requirements and provide high quality acceptance criteria.
- Develop a deep knowledge of various platforms to help document
and improve Intercom's process
- Through a strong understanding of business requirements,
prioritize and drive business systems projects to completion
working with stakeholders in various departments
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to
- Develop and maintain documentation related to Salesforce
systems and processes
- Participate in the development and implementation of Salesforce
best practices, policies, and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce releases and
features, and evaluate their potential impact on the
What skills do I need?
- Ownership: shows strong ownership by leading and managing
projects, making strategic decisions, and guiding the team toward
achieving project goals.
- Soft Skills: excels in interpersonal and leadership skills,
building rapport with stakeholders, guiding and mentoring others,
and navigating complex team dynamics with confidence.
- Autonomy: demonstrates a high level of autonomy, handling
complex initiatives and projects with minimal oversight, and often
providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
- Business Process Understanding: excels in analyzing complex
business processes, identifying inefficiencies, and proposing
advanced process improvements, often leading process redesign
- Technical Acumen: possessing a deep understanding of
technology, system architectures, and data flows, often guiding
technical teams in complex implementations.
- Requirement Elicitation and Documentation: excels in advanced
requirement elicitation and documentation, leading the process for
complex projects, and providing guidance to others on best
practices in requirement gathering and management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce Business Systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Salesforce certifications such as Certified Salesforce Business
Analyst, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce
Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist
are a plus
- Experience with 3rd party integration tools such as Marketo,
Outreach, DocuSign, Zoura, Stripe, Conga Composer, Intercom and
other sales tools / tech stack
- Fascinated by the way things work and love to learn
- Want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there's
something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan & match
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
The base salary range for candidates within the San Francisco Bay
Area is $153,000 - $207,000 USD. Actual base pay will depend on a
variety of factors such as education, skills, experience, location,
etc. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in
the future. All regular employees may also be eligible for the
corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in
OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units
Keywords: Intercom, San Francisco , Senior Q2C Business Systems Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!