Company: Second Street Fund, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join our team at Rincon Green Apartments, located near the Bay
Bridge in the beautiful Rincon area of SF! It is a GREAT time to
grow your customer service or retail experience into a new career
in real estate! Compensation for a Leasing Consultant is $26 - $29
per hour (depending on experience) plus substantial commissions.
Leasing Consultants make an average of $70,000- $80,000 per year
(including bonus and commissions).
Schedule is full time- 40 hours per week and require work Saturday
and Sunday. No leasing experiences? No problem! We can train the
right customer service professional in the art of sales and
Rincon Green Property Information
Rincon Green offers beautiful bay views near the wharf of SF. The
building is designed for GREEN energy efficient, low footprint
living. Located in the Rincon Hill area, this property is well
sought after as it maintains competitive amenities such as:
community park, rooftop lounge with hot tub and grill, fitness
center, concierge, on-site flex car and panoramic city views.
Full Time Leasing Position Available
Basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all residents, future residents and internal team
members in a professional manner
- Keeping a high level of service in mind with every task while
resolving conflict to benefit all concerned parties
- Facilitating all aspects in the apartment leasing process:
using sales techniques- convert calls and walk in prospects to
leases. Conduct property and unit tours, follow up with interested
parties, conduct lease conversations and necessary
- Ability to achieve a 33% closing rate on prospective clients
after a 90-day probationary period.
- Enhancing the quality of life for residents by organizing and
promoting community events/parties
- Respecting the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws
- Planning and executing on site marketing and advertising
- Vigilant tracking of market trends and implementation of said
tracking through outreach and market surveys.
If necessary, the Leasing Consultant may also be called upon for
- Effectively communicate with existing residents and execute a
successful renewal program.
- Support the Manager in recurring accounting functions and
processing of customer service requests (including maintenance work
- Responsible for weekly/monthly reports and activities to
include but not limited to receiving and posting of rent
- Assist the Manager with coordination of day-to-day activities
in accordance with the standards established by the
- Assist in maintaining office clerical, filing and record
- Provide support to Front Desk Services when required.
- Ideal candidates will have:
- 1-2 years apartment leasing or direct in person sales, customer
- Working experience with leasing for a multifamily urban or
suburban property, of at least 100 units preferred.
- Proven sales track record, including excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow through to pending
issues while maintaining a detail-oriented office
- Projection of a professional image by following dress code and
appearance standards as set forth by the community
- Basic typing and clerical skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills with proven effectiveness for
- Familiarity with RealPage or Yardi preferred
This employer requires all employees to pass a criminal background
check. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Physical Requirements: Extensive mobility required. Must be able to
perform the physical functions of the position, which may include,
but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including 4
flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver
resident communications, and show apartments. Significant Typing
and computer use required. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required
to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands
and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision and color vision.
Keywords: Second Street Fund, Inc., San Francisco , Leasing Consultant, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!