Maintenance Manager - 1880 Pine St/345 Arguello
Company: Mercy Housing Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 21, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Maintenance Manager -
1880 Pine St/345 Arguello The Maintenance Manager will work in
collaboration with property management to oversee building
maintenance functions, budget, and vendor contracts for 2 senior
housing properties in San Francisco. What a typical day includes:
patching and painting walls, trim, ceiling, clean and repair
appliances, prepare units for new residents and complete plumbing
and electrical tasks. Manage maintenance functions, budget, and
vendor contracts in collaboration with our property management
team. This position is not eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
- Generous PTO (26 days off first year incl. holidays and earned
- Early-close Fridays. -3 paid hours off early each Friday.
- Variety of benefit options, including pet insurance.
- Quarterly bonus pay to on-site staff.
- 403b + match, paid volunteer time, and much more. Minimum
Qualifications of Position
- High School Diploma or equivalent. -
- Three (3) years of experience in skilled maintenance work.
- Technical expertise in one or more building trade. Preferred
Qualifications of Position
- Technical certifications. Knowledge and Skills
- Work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment.
Define and solve problems. -
- Comprehend and communicate in the English language, both orally
and in writing. Present information to groups of people.
- Perform basic math and understand measurement systems used in
- Read and interpret electrical, plumbing, and mechanical
diagrams and blueprints. Draft make working sketches. Use
maintenance, trade, and testing equipment and tools.
- Effectively oversee work progress of vendors or outside
contractors. **This is a brief description summarizing the
abilities and skills needed for the position.** **Pursuant to the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records.** QualificationsSkillsRequired Painting Some Knowledge
Electrical Some Knowledge Plumbing Some Knowledge
BehaviorsRequiredDetail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given
task with all details necessary to get the task done well
MotivationsPreferredAbility to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform
well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or
the organization EducationPreferredHigh School or
better.ExperienceRequired1 year: Technical expertise in 1 or more
Keywords: Mercy Housing Inc., San Francisco , Maintenance Manager - 1880 Pine St/345 Arguello, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!