Assistant Project Manager Construction
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Project Managers that enjoy working with Teams Creating
breathtaking work take a closer look!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Jenner WigginsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are a Privately Owned Full-Service Contractor
specializing in High-End Commercial Interiors. Our focus is always
with quality and we assure the proper resources to maintain such
quality. With years of experience from our Senior team members and
a fluid system for hitting deadlines we lead the industry in
exceptional results.Why join us?
- In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and
advancement opportunities, we offer a competitive salary/bonus
structure with an emphasis on work/life balance.
- Magazine making projects!
- Collaborative family/team atmosphere!
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation & Company HolidaysJob DetailsSUMMARY:As an
Assistant Project Manager you will Provide project support for
Project Managers, Superintendents, Accounting and subcontractors
for multiple projects.PROJECTS:
- Projects can vary from 1 to 8 Million and average about 12
weeks. Current Projects are around 1 to 5 million and averaging
around 10 weeks to completion. TYPE OF WORK:
- TI (Tennant Improvement) projects for Office, Lobbies, and High
End Tech clients. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Project Manager to prepare and
distribute the weekly project documentation (Submittal, RFI &
Change Order Logs) for each of the projects they are associated
- Identify all required submittals and managed the submittal
process (including all documentation).
- As required, attend weekly Owner, Architect and Contractors
meetings and take accurate meeting notes.
- Review and understand the project drawings.
- Work with the PM to identify any cost and/or schedule impacts
associated with client, architect, consultant or subcontractor
- Request, track and finalize all close out documentation per
- Assist the field personnel with any documentation required and
or information needed.
- Processing and distribution of subcontractor change
- Create the billing schedule and request / track monthly
- Provide training to peers as required.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- 3-5 years in the construction industryInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Assistant Project Manager Construction, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!