Financial Analyst, Senior
Company: PG&E Corporation
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Requisition ID -# 143471 - Job Category: Accounting / Finance -
Job Level: Individual Contributor Business Unit: Finance Work Type:
Hybrid Job Location: San Francisco Department Overview Finance's
vision is to build and sustain leading finance capabilities to
support PG&E's vision. Position Summary Develops, implements
and maintains one or more financial reports and/or areas of
analysis. Responsible for the collection, dissemination and
consolidation of enterprise-wide data, both operational and
financial, and managing the reporting process of this information
on a monthly basis. Works with other organizations to ensure that
the analysis is complete, timely, and accurate. May prepare
financial or operational reports to be utilized by senior
management to make strategic decisions. PG&E is providing the
salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay
for this position at the time of the -job posting. This
compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The
actual salary paid to an individual will be -based on multiple
factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education,
licenses or certifications, experience, -market value, geographic
location, and internal equity. -This job is also eligible to
participate in -PG&E's discretionary incentive compensation
programs. - A reasonable salary range is:--- California Minimum:
$---88,000 California Maximum:$132,000 This position is hybrid,
working from your remote office and based on business needs. Job
- Supports team members on various tasks and handle special
projects as assigned.
- Performs quality assurance on data and resolve issues with
- Provides decision support to senior management and researches
needed areas for analysis.
- May manage projects or initiatives.
- Leads efforts on process improvements and root-cause
- Leads analysis and reporting of assigned areas, including
defining process, developing schedules, actual production, and
material reviews with responsible directors.
- Develops and implements guidelines & training, process
documentation, and communications strategy.
- Acts as liaison to other organizations in PG&E.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or job-related discipline or
- Experience in accounting, or related, 4 years Desired:
Job-related experience, 6 years Job-related experience, 6
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, San Francisco , Financial Analyst, Senior, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!