Company: ePlus Technology, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CA- Home Office SF
San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Description Job Description: As a Senior Architect, you will
function as the technical lead for solution design and
implementation for ePlus's customers, with a strong focus on Cisco
and Palo Alto Enterprise Networking. You will be a key leader in
the delivery of consultative services, working in conjunction with
our pre-sales architects, sales teams, and service management
groups.Job Responsibilities: -
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses in
coordination with sales and pre-sales teams
- Develop detailed designs and test criteria for recommended
- Function as a technical lead for other engineers and
consultants on each project
- Implementation of network/firewall designs independently and as
part of larger, multidiscipline teams
- Meticulous planning and testing to safely make changes to
customer networks on a global scale
- Conduct customer presentations on ePlus designs and
- Conduct knowledge transfer with customers
- Complete training, per development plan, and maintain
certifications in accordance with focus area
- Assist Services Director with helping improve procedures and
- Ensure appropriate coverage for in-process opportunities while
out of office for training, vacation, PTO, etc.
- Complete administrative tasks (expenses, time reporting) in a
timely fashionYour Corporate Responsibilities: -Internal Control
responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please
discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your
immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical
- Adhere to corporate policies and proceduresJob
- Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person.
- Skilled to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders in a
- Professional demeanor and good communication skills.
- Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly, and
- Significant Architecture and Design experience in Networks,
Data Center Systems, and/or Cloud Infrastructure Platforms.
- Past Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture
specifications for complex Network and/or Security solutions.
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will
enable design of the best possible Network solutions.
- Strong working experience with some of the following network
technologies: Routing, Switching, SDWAN, Wireless, Software Defined
Networking, Datacenter network design
- Experience with the following network platforms:
- Experience with the following security solutions: Cisco, Palo
- Solid understanding of, and ability to speak authoritatively
to, principles in areas such as network, systems, virtualization,
cloud technologies, access control, and/or security.
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of technology and
enterprise network and security. Ability to function as an
individual contributor and mentor/leader detached from the
corporate environment.Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands on Networking experience.
- 5+ years IT engineering/delivery/support.
- At least three of the following: switching/routing, wireless,
- Working knowledge of at least the following manufacturers:
Cisco, PaloAbility of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make
small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or
pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly
required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability
must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important
instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing
ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations
and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average
with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect
documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for
sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or
lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.ePlus is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled
persons, and veterans.#LI-CR1Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: ePlus Technology, Inc., San Francisco , Sr Architect, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!