Company: Placement Club
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
A Top SF Bay Area General Contractor for the last 80 years. We
pride ourselves on building quality relationships and maintaining
them through cost effective, quality construction. We were most
recently voted one of the best companies to work for and are proud
of the accomplishments of each team member for their loyalty,
innovation and dedication. Our core projects include Hospitality,
Retail, Multi-Family, and Public Works. Join an innovative
construction company built on a solid history.
- Supervises the field construction of a project, including its
organization, planning, and scheduling, in order
to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality
- Primary liaison with owners/architects/engineers for the
day-to-day construction activities of the
- Developing and implementing overall project work schedules
identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled
critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to
- Leading, supervising and developing all field staff, including
providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements
at all times.
- Developing and managing the overall site safety program as
required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with standards and
all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Managing and making decisions related to the performance of
work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control
and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among all trades to promote a coordinated
project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding
procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and
equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing labor relations with subcontractors and trade
- Implement mock-ups and associated testing, review and
- Ensuring all necessary permits and insurance are in place and
kept current for the term of the project. Acting as liaison to
- Performing in the capacity of Stormwater Compliance Coordinator
(SCC) in accordance with Stormwater Compliance Program.
- Managing the General Conditions and General Requirements for
the project to maintain budget.
- Managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and
overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls,
material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance
with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Minimum of 5 years' related building construction experience
required, or an equivalent combination of education, training
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and
subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction
means, methods and materials, understanding of line and grade and
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as LEED to
benefit the project.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined
with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in
- Knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures.
Keywords: Placement Club, San Francisco , Construction Superintendent, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!