Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Affirm's Compliance team implements a compliance program that
enables Affirm to proactively adhere to regulatory requirements
while also identifying and addressing potential regulatory issues
that may arise. As a second line of defense, Compliance proactively
partners with the business to support new products, markets,
initiatives, change management, issue identification and
remediation plans, and assessment/monitoring of third parties.
Compliance activities also include prevention and detection
activities not limited to administrating compliance training,
conducting independent testing, monitoring, reporting, escalation
and issue oversight.
Affirm is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join its testing team in
driving critical compliance management elements. In this role, the
Compliance Analyst will support the assessment of compliance risks
and controls. This includes providing assistance on internal
reviews to ensure compliance with regulations, engaging business
partners, and collaborating with management to achieve Compliance
Testing Program objectives. This role will report to the Compliance
Testing Lead and will be required to work independently and
What You'll Do
- Assist with the ongoing compliance testing activities on
adherence to compliance program and federal/state regulatory
- Work closely and cross functionally with multiple departments
(Compliance Risk Legal Product, etc) while completing
- Support a very fast paced business with tight deadlines while
providing diligent and detailed work product.
- Support other key compliance and risk management projects as
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of professional work experience in Compliance Testing,
Quality Assurance, or Audit preferred.
- Familiarity with applicable laws and regulations that impact
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective
solutions and ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of
software packages, including Google docs, word processing, and
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and analytical
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and well organized.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA25
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this
Keywords: Affirm, San Francisco , Compliance Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!