Construction Project Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
work with a top General contractor on innovative heavy civil
projects.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo ForsterAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a heavy-civil and marine engineering construction company that
opened for business in 1986 specifically to address the needs of
owners and engineers faced with difficult and complex heavy
engineering projects.Clients recognize us as a dedicated group of
project managers, superintendents, engineers, and craftsmen focused
on helping them complete jobs in a cost-effective manner. Our goal
is this: to have satisfied clients recommend us as the best
heavy-civil and marine engineering contractor in Northern
California.We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Project
Engineer with experience in relevant heavy civil engineering
including Marine and/or wastewater projects.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation packageJob DetailsWhat You Will
Be Doing:What You Need for this Position:Most of the following:
- Municipal Civil Engineering Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (will consider
- Experience with Civil 3D AutoCADBonus (not required):
- Wastewater projects experienceInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Construction Project Engineer, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!