Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ServiceUp is seeking a Part-Time Dispatcher to join our growing
team. This opportunity is for those who enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment!Position Summary: As a Dispatcher you will
serve as a key member role for the remote call center to facilitate
between customers, drivers and shop representatives. Assisting with
the Service Advocates. About ServiceUp: We are revolutionizing the
auto repair industry. Our consumer platform offers the most
convenient way to repair and maintain your cars. In one click on
our app, our Service Advocates do all the work for you: discovering
the fairest price, scheduling the service, even facilitating the
delivery and pick up of consumers vehicles from the shop - all
included in a price that is guaranteed to be the lowest.For auto
shops, we offer an industry-leading app and experience that builds
loyalty and generates new revenue - including new payment and
finance options for customers.As a Dispatcher will have the
- -Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and
systems such as word processing, managing files and records,
transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and
coordination of people and resources.
- Active Learning- Understanding the implications of new
information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to customers, drivers
and Service Advocates and taking time to understand the points
being made and asking questions as appropriate.
- Problem Solving- Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies- Selecting and using training/instructional
methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning
or teaching new things.
- Monitoring- Monitoring/Assessing other individuals, or
organizations to make improvements or take action.
- Clear communicator- Talking to others to convey information
- Writing- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a service role is strongly
- High school GED or Diploma
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States
- Auto Repair Experience preferred
Keywords: ServiceUp, San Francisco , ServiceUp Dispatcher, Professions , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!