Emergency Medical Technician (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in San Francisco, CA More Information about this
SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) IMMEDIATELY
HIRING! EMT PART - TIME Opportunity $19.50 per hour We're hiring
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT s) that will respond to
emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care , treatment and customer service to
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights .
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients .
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment , cleaning procedures , office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies , and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles .
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one
of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our G MR
teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the
areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at Learn how
our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we
approach care , and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . Minimum Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate EMT License
- State Driver's Licens e
- Ambulance Driver's License
- CPR/BLS Certifications / Other certifications required by local
City, or County.
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Please click
here to view full job description Upon acceptance of offer and
joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your
Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency room, ems, emt,
emt basic, medic, technician i, technician ii, technician iii,
Keywords: AMR, San Francisco , Emergency Medical Technician (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA, Professions , Piedmont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!