Production Supervisor- Day Shift
Company: Imperative Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY: This role will direct the development
and activities of employees engaged in manufacturing activities
including training and supervision. Oversees the manufacture of
company products by supervising staff, as well as monitoring
workflow and supply. Works with Operations and other
cross-functional peers to ensure that production build schedules
are obtained. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
- Adhere to established production plan by monitoring progress,
scheduling personnel, resolving production issues, and reporting
results of the process flow, and provide production summaries.
- Ensure on-time delivery of daily, weekly, monthly production
requirements and targets.
- Recruit, select, train, and provide company orientation for new
production operators. Provide guidance for developing personnel
- Responsible for reviewing employee performance based on job
descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution.
Provide coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees as
required. Initiate and enforce production systems, policies, and
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating,
sorting, and analyzing production data, performance records, and
responding to requests.
- Establish workflow by monitoring process steps, and balancing
personnel and resource requirements.
- Facilitate corrections to production issues within process
controls by fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between
- Maintain a positive work environment, ensure compliance with
safety and quality standards in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- Ensure continual operation of equipment by coordinating
repairs, calibration, PMs, and evaluate new equipment, processes,
- Create and revise procedures by analyzing operating practices,
record-keeping systems, forms of control, budgets, and personnel
requirements to implement change as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and
training personnel on the use of all control points, and equipment
to maintain compliance with established policies and
- Resolve production and personnel problems by investigating the
issues, analyzing data, identifying solutions, and recommending an
- Analyze production methods and implement process and cost
- Actively promote and support the Quality Management System,
Quality Objectives, and Quality Policy.
- Assure that you and functional subordinates (if applicable) are
trained on all applicable procedures and processes according to
Good Manufacturing Practices, applicable FDA and Regulatory
- Actively promote and support the company's Management Review
- Inform responsible personnel of concerns involving product
- Perform job functions in a safe and effective manner.
- Other duties as assignedEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- An AA in a technical or business discipline and a minimum of 8
years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment or
equivalent education and experience, including at least 2 years of
previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good
Documentation Practices (GDP) and applicable Quality Management
System (QMS) standards.
- Must be able to work well with others, train mentor and
supervise staff, handle multiple tasks effectively, able to
organize work, formulate policy, motivate employees, direct
activities, multi-task, assess, evaluate and solve problems to meet
- Must be detail-oriented and should possess good interpersonal
skills to be able to interact and present information between
production and cross-functional departments.Powered by
Keywords: Imperative Care, San Francisco , Production Supervisor- Day Shift, Professions , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!