Data center Technician
Company: Russell Tobin
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Data Center Technical Operations Engineer, Facility will be
responsible for Data Center Engineering Operations within an
fortune company, Data Center including risk management and
mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical
infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
- Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for the on-site management of shift technicians,
senior shift technicians, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring
that all work performed is in accordance with established practices
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses, and prepare
reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate
projects, manage capacity, and optimize plant safety, performance,
reliability and efficiency.
- Operate and manage both routine and emergency services on a
variety of critical systems such as: switchgear, generators, UPS
systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers,
computer room air handlers, building monitoring systems, etc.
- May assist in the design and build out of new facilities.
- May assist in projects to increase current facility efficiency.
- Responsible for asset and inventory management.
Keywords: Russell Tobin, San Francisco , Data center Technician, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!