Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior Superintendent, tenant improvement - up to 150kThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Chris HollmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Commercial building
planning and construction. we believe these two services are one.
Because we are experienced planners, our construction projects
proceed in orderly, well-coordinated steps-on time and on budget.
Because we are construction professionals, our planning is informed
by real-world fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of how drawings
are developed.Why join us?Do you want to work for the top tenant
improvement contractor in the city?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Gas card, company truck, company phone and laptopJob DetailsDo
you have experience overseeing large scale commercial projects? If
- Superintendent overseeing tenant improvement projects
- Experience running a crew
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable managing contractors and subcontractors
- New construction, ground up and renovation project
- Organized and capable of completing a job from start to
- Reliable transportation to commute through various
jobsitesInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Construction Superintendent, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!