Manufacturing Technician, 2nd shift
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You
ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know
our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter s
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission. Summary:The
Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all
processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP,
environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related
regulations which could apply. He/She is expected to fully
participate in both departmental projects and any quality working
teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the
lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this
position shall be responsible for the hands-on execution of all
activities in the production area.Current openings on 2nd
shift:Monday through Friday: 2:30 PM - 11:30
- Support all local manufacturing operations.
- Operate general production equipment.
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area Revise and review
pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- Lead stretching exercises
- Prepare and package product for shipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- This position may require shift, weekend, and holiday work.
Overtime may be required at times.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring
- Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear
protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial
fingernails may be worn in the work environment.
- Visual inspection is required, and near point corrected vision
must be at least 20/25 or country specify equivalent. Visual
checkup will be performed on an annual basis. Inspectors shall pass
a standard eye test including a near vision acuity test. If
employee fail to meet the minimum vision standard, they should be
referred to their optometrist for further correction. If the vision
cannot be corrected, the employee must be assigned to other
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and
understanding of cGMP regulations.
- Incumbent must be proficient in general mathematics.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and
efficiently in a team environment.
- The incumbent must be able to wear special production garments.
Additionally, personal protective equipment must be worn due to
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
- Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary
work and walking around observing conditions in the
- Requires AA degree or high school diploma with 0-2 years
related manufacturing experience. The successful candidate for this
job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated
against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for
individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that
prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law. Equal
Employment OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer.
Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical
condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the application or interview process, please click on
the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with
your contact information. Recruitment Fraud Notice Baxter has
discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties
pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage
with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or
financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself,
review our Recruitment Fraud Notice . 066841
Keywords: BAXTER, San Francisco , Manufacturing Technician, 2nd shift, Professions , Pinole, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!