Company: Neetek Systems Integration, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Solutions ConsultantSan Francisco, California, Full time
Do you love working with technology? Are you a power user of Asana,
Microsoft 365, Azure and Google Apps? Can you figure things out
quickly? Do you love working with cool people?You may be the
perfect candidate to work with Neetek. We are an IT Outsourcing and
MSP looking for the right people to join our task force. We've
built a business around handling everything IT for our clients, and
we need people to help us meet that commitment.
WHO WE AREWe're an energetic group of information technology
professionals. We love to have fun, but we also know when to switch
gears into focused work mode. We are focused on delighting our
clients with professional, friendly IT support that actually
executes!We're problem solvers, leveraging technology to solve
business problems for our clients. We dive deep into the
fundamentals of the issue, then we use logic to overcome the
problem. Our mission is to maximize positive impacts for our
- Be Productive - There are opportunities each day to create
something that delights within our client portfolio, we grab those
opportunities. Productivity is the key to prosperity.
- Solve Problems - We don't let problems hold us back, we solve
them as quickly as they come up.
- Build Lasting Partnerships - We leverage technology to create
lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Execute - We don't discuss things forever, we execute and make
Now, let's talk about the Solutions Consultant role. We're looking
for someone who can operate independently, creating your own
strategies (plans), and execute them within your client set. On a
day-to-day basis, you'll be the face of Neetek with our clients,
and you need to WOW them.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Have Great People Skills - You're able to pick up a
conversation with just about anyone, and it ends with
- Are A Critical Thinker - You don't see things "as is," but
you're able to utilize critical thinking skills to see all of the
- Are a Versatile Communicator - You're able to speak "tech" with
our team, but speak "client" to the client. You speak
professionally while helping clients accurately understand their IT
- Are Detail Oriented - The Devil Is In The Details.. You're able
to keep your eye on all of the details, even when there are a lot
of elements at play.
- Know The Tools - You're a rockstar at Asana, ConnectWise, Jira,
Google Apps, Microsoft 365, and you can seamlessly use them while
working with our clients
- Document Everything - You keep tabs on everything that you're
working on and ensure that you properly document.
- Have The Right Experience - You've got some serious tech
experience, specifically 5-10 years of experience. (We'd like it if
it's been with medium businesses (100 - 999 employees), but that's
not a requirement).
- Are Based In San Francisco (Or Area) - You'll be working from
our offices and our client offices. You'll need to be based in SF
YOU'LL NEED EXPERIENCE WITHAs this is a Solutions Consultant role,
you'll be working with our clients IT setup, day in and day out.
You'll need at least a basic understanding of and familiarity with
the environments we've listed below. We're excited to hear about
your hands-on experience in the interview process.
- Operating Systems - MacOS/iOS, Linux, Windows 10
- Cloud SaaS Apps- Experience supporting
- Messaging - Gmail, Office 365 Mail, Exchange Server, Mimecast,
- Sysadmin - Google Workspaces, Active Directory, Azure AD
Connect, AWS / Azure Cloud Servers
- Networking - Cisco Meraki, Catalyst, ASA, Umbrella, Juniper,
- Device Management - JAMF, InTune, Addigy, VMWare, AirWatch /
- Identity Management (SSO) - Google, Okta, Azure, MFA
- EndPoint Security - Crowdstrike Falcon, VMWare Carbon Block,
Sophos Intercept-X EDR
- Server/Storage Systems - HPE Proliant, Dell PowerEdge,
SuperMicro, NetApp, HPE / Nimble
If you're confident that you've got a grasp of these systems and
have what it takes to meet the qualifications, let's talk about
what you'd be doing for our clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You'll be representing Neetek in everything that you do. We
pride ourselves on providing service with a smile, so you'll be
bringing that to our clients!
- Using Communication and interpersonal skills as the point of
contact for client's account
- Documentation of tasks and projects as well as client
- Taking accountability and responsibility for all aspects of
client IT environment
- Collaborating with the team on projects and documentation
- You'll have fun providing a high level of service to our
clients! We love what we do, and we work with people that do as
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HEREFirst, we're about to become
best friends! We support each other inside and outside of the
office. If you play guitar, we'd love for you to bring it into the
office and show us. We love to support each other!If that wasn't
enough, here are some of the perks of working here:
- We Do Happy Hour - We strongly believe in hanging out with each
other. Our resident DJs spin some tunes and we enjoy some
- Strong Salary - Based upon experience. $125k-$145k
- Health Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Fun Office Environment
We're excited to bring our next Solutions Consultant on board. If
you feel that you'd be the perfect candidate for the role, we'd
love to hear from you. Please use the application form below to get
Neetek Systems Integration, inc. and AHA! Recruiting Experts
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation,
Keywords: Neetek Systems Integration, Inc., San Francisco , Solutions Consultant, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!