R&D Electrical Engineer
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Biosense Webster, Inc., is recruiting for a R&D Electrical
Engineer located in Los Gatos, CA.
At Biosense Webster, Inc. we have one goal - to ensure those with
cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means
transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a
suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments
for the best outcomes.
Quality products and approaches are achievable only through
collaboration with the smartest minds in electrophysiology. For
more than 30 years, we've been the global market leader in the
science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia treatment, working
with thousands of electrophysiologists to identify and develop
diagnostic and treatment tools. And through onsite training, online
courses and our global education centers, we work together to set
new standards every day.
Learn more about Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com and
follow us on LinkedIn.
A phenomenal opportunity to contribute to the electric and acoustic
design of one of the world's most sophisticated Intracardiac
Echocardiography (ICE) Catheters. Biosense Webster owns the market
for electrophysiology and ICE catheters and continues to redefine
what is possible in cardiac imaging. In this position, you will be
working with the most advanced catheter and imaging technology
available in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop novel, low-cost flex circuitry for the catheter,
including the creation and editing of rigid and flexible circuit
design layouts, and the specification of the production materials
- Research efficient electrical connectors and other electronic
components, and author the associated component
- Perform diagnostic tests to optimize LVDS performance.
- Perform software installs and upgrades of capital
- Identify and fix the root cause of catheter system performance
- Support manufacturing transfer activities, including the
development of test and assembly fixtures, writing process
instructions, and training technicians and assemblers.
- Train and adhere to quality system procedures, including design
- A Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering is
required. Biomedical Engineering with specialized electrical
engineering coursework and experience will be considered.
- Proficient in SolidWorks and/or CAD software
- Knowledge in PCB layout and familiarity with a schematic
capture software proficiency (Altium and Cadence preferred)
- Proficiency in using an oscilloscope
- Ability to travel internationally
United States-California-Los Gatos-
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, San Francisco , R&D Electrical Engineer, Professions , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!