Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Alt, we envision a world where anything is an
investable asset. Using trading cards, we're establishing a proof
of concept to create financial products that traditional financial
institutions don't support or recognize as collateral. To date,
we've raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the
intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our
investors include Alexis Ohanian's fund Seven Seven Six, the
founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock
co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round
Capital, and BoxGroup. We're also backed by professional athletes
including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex
Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.Alt is a dedicated equal
opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We
celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive
environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of
empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the
resources needed to reach their full potential. What we are looking
for:We are looking for a Data Analyst to build our analytics
infrastructure, surface insights, and help drive product
strategies. You will play an integral role in synthesizing data
from different teams, setting reporting metrics and dashboards, and
performing deep-dive analysis to solve complex business problems.
You will work very closely with engineers, data scientists,
marketing specialists, product managers, and card experts, making a
direct impact on both our product and the company as a whole. The
impact you will make:
- Work directly with department heads for a full data analysis
life cycle, including but not limited to metric definition,
reporting, dashboard setup and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to unravel complex
problems by clearly formulating the problem statement, technical
requirements, and presenting findings at all levels.
- Work closely with the data team to build up the analytics
infrastructure that will be used by everyone in the company.
- Design, execute, analyze, and interpret the results of
experiments across our product.
- Work alongside business stakeholders and engineers, reconcile
crucial data integrity issues.
- Maintain a strong data driven culture within the company by
interacting with diverse internal functions.What you bring to the
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst or in a related
- Ability to work with stakeholders, provide technical insights
to business problems, assess potential risks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide
software solution recommendations.
- Comfortable translating business requirements into
non-technical, layman terms.
- Experienced in methodologies and processes for managing
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Fluent in SQL, Python, data visualization (Tableau, Looker,
Metabase) and statistical analysis.
- Bonus Points: Enjoys learning about the card trading hobby and
enabling others to do so. What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand
and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team;
you'll directly shape the direction of our company. The
opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally
to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their
current and future endeavors.
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and
Keywords: Alt, San Francisco , Data Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!