Operations Analyst II
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Operations Analyst II with our
client in the SEO industry in their San Francisco, CA location.
This is a 12 month + contract position.Description:
- Seeking an Operations Analyst II
- Rapidly scale on-road driving operations in San Francisco
(dense urban environment) to efficiently deliver against testing
and commercial objectives while balancing the development of new AV
- Rider Only (RO/Driverless) launch and growth within SF
- Scale the external rider program (Trusted Tester) by expanding
the SF service area and increasing the percentage of trips/riders
per week. Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this position is to optimize daily activities
and performance of the business related to vehicle movement and
inventory control. Candidates who do well in this position tend to
work well under pressure and are able to work effectively with
minimal supervision. Strong organization and time management skills
are also highly valued.
- Schedule vehicle transport events based on production
forecasts, storage and handling facilities, vehicle maintenance
requirements and emergency response (collisions and
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures to include
cycle counting and reporting guidelines, problem identification and
resolution, and inventory control process improvements.
- Independently evaluates data on production needs and inventory
to ensure adequate inventory in accord with inventory cycles and
- Conducts a variety of organizational studies, investigations
and operational studies; Recommend new procedures to enhance
efficiency of day-to-day operations as appropriate.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and
- Managing process documentation and preparing production
- Monitor TAAS operations identifying daily supply and demand
performance trends and variances.
- Monitor fleet health ensuring all on-road vehicles are in the
correct configuration for data collection. Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in business administration,
accounting, logistics, or a closely related field from an
accredited college or university.
- 2+ years AV industry, Operations Management, Inventory
Management, Transportation Management or Automotive Manufacturing
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze
feedback and troubleshoot deficiencies and make changes to rectify
issues within short timelines.
- Interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills to
work effectively and make contributions to improvement
recommendations in a team environment.
- Excellent ability to manage competing demands, changes or
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, including weekends
- Proficiency in GSuite and/or Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Familiarity with process improvement techniques preferred,
including lean processes, space planning, process mapping, project
management and Six Sigma
- Experience writing SQL code
- 1+ years' experience working within a call center environment
- 1+ years technical writing experience (Documenting SOPs)
- 1+ years Program Management experience If you have the
described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, please apply!About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading
U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of
clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, San Francisco , Operations Analyst II, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!