Company: Entekra Llc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Load and unload survey equipment and place stakes and other
land markers at survey points.
- Measure, record and calculate data based on readings from
- Record survey measurements and descriptive data using notes,
drawings, sketches and/or inked tracings.
- Take pictures of slab and surrounding area to determine access
to and around the slab.
- Check areas for possible hazards in particular power lines in
the vicinity of access and around the slab.
- Measure distances between specific survey points and record
this data; enter data into surveying software programs.
- Conduct periodic and final inspection of construction
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to ensure it
remains in good working order.
- Download digital images and data from the 3D scanner and
communicate the data to relevant parties.by Jobble
Keywords: Entekra Llc, San Francisco , Surveying Technician, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!