E-commerce Architect, REMOTE
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical
Architect with E-commerce expertise, for our national Commerce
Practice. This role can be remote with the continental US.
The E-commerce Technical Architect provides technology direction,
ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology
research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
As an Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying
best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will
collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create
and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in
Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team
and may mentor Junior Architects and/or development team
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the
leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL
Commerce, SAP Hybris, Magento, Optimizely, Znode, InRiver PIM, and
IBM Sterling OMS.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies,
design, and roadmaps for technical architecture of eCommerce
- Support pre-sales activities including estimations, high level
designs, and participate in SOW creation.
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help
engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals.
- Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise
engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage technical
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope.
- Provide performance testing and tuning support.
- 7+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture design, architectural frameworks, and cloud
technologies implementation with E-commerce platforms.
- Experience in one or more enterprise E-commerce solutions such
as Optimizely, Salsify, SF CC, Znode or HCL.
- Experience with the Microservices, headless Commerce, API
- Experience with working on AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, San Francisco , E-commerce Architect, REMOTE, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!