Company: Peak Technical Staffing Usa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PEAK is looking for an Electrical Engineer for a client of ours
in pneumatic energy storage and transfer system solutions. This is
a full time/direct role with great benefits! The Electrical
Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and
maintenance of electrical systems and programming industrial
controllers. Experience with both hardware and software is
- Design and layout electrical schematics utilizing software such
as AutoCAD Electrical.
- Design and maintain programs for industrial controllers such as
- Design and maintain programs for human machine interface such
as PanelView Plus.
- Collaborate with engineers to integrate newly designed
controllers into production units.
- Electrical component selection for controls and
- Create test plans and support testing activities to meet
- Support manufacturing engineering with electrical production
questions. Provide electrical engineering support to field service
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical or equivalent
- Experience with industrial controls programming such as Ladder
- Experience with electrical component selection.
- Completed (designed/built/tested) electrical circuits.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S. in electrical engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of working experience in relevant industry.
- 2+ years of electrical schematic design.
- 2+ years experience designing hardware testing systems for
- 2+ years experience with first article design and testing.
- Experience with software such as Studio 5000, Factory Talk
View, LOGO! Soft and AutoCAD Electrical.by Jobble
Keywords: Peak Technical Staffing Usa, San Francisco , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Benicia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!