Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $88,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,160-$1,420 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Western 11 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Regional drivers have options! Pick your
preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns. Schneider
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly
hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI153830055
Keywords: Schneider, San Francisco , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!