Associate Services Consultant-Strategic Resourcing
Company: World Wide Technology
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Why WWT?Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology
strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation.
From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to
developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works
towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is
a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace
collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes
to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for
our customers.At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis,
Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12
Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our
core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is
proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best
Places to Work For--" list for the ninth consecutive year!Want to
work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form
high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an
Inside Services Consultant (Strategic Resourcing)--to join our
Global Enterprise Sales team.
What will you be doing?The Associate Services Consultant --
Strategic Resourcing will grow WWT's Strategic Resourcing business
by leading the services sales process for assigned accounts and
regions, including development of our staffing services business,
scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing,
creating and delivering proposals and statements of work, actively
driving closure of opportunities with our Senior Services
Consultants, account teams, and coordinating smooth transitions of
awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery
- Work with Senior Services Consultant to fulfill Strategic
Resourcing business in assigned accounts and regions with some
support from other team members.
- Work with Client Managers and Sales Engineer to qualify,
position and fulfill opportunities identified.
- Work with Senor Services Consultants or Client Manager to
develop sales campaign to identify Strategic Resourcing
- Establish and maintain contact with assigned clients. Develop
relationships with key clients specific to Strategic Resourcing
engagements and within the overall account strategy set by the WWT
Client Manager, Client Executive, and Client Services
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering sessions with clients
and WWT stakeholders.
- Develop thorough and accurate Job Descriptions.
- Work with WWT Resource Manager to recruit and qualify
candidates based on the customer's job requirements.
- Negotiate with WWT partners and subcontractors on scope and
- Create cost estimates and pricing for Strategic Resourcing
- Develop thorough and accurate scopes of work for clients.
- Develop and present preliminary proposals as part of the
services sales process.
- Work with any internal departments as needed to create staffing
engagements that are set up for success, including PS Delivery, PS
PMO, PS Partner Management, Cyber Security, Legal & Compliance,
Engineering, SRC, Finance, etc.
- Work with the WWT Service Request Center (SRC) to ensure that
SOW language and services pricing, hours, and travel budgets meet
- Upon award of an engagement, work with SRC, PS, Finance, and
other teams if applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up
accurately. Work with SR team to ensure that the engagement is
transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service
- Understand structure of service delivery organizations and
incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address
significant scope changes. However, the Inside Services Consultant
is not responsible for managing the project change request process;
this is primarily the responsibility the SR PMO or other service
- Actively assist in contractor extensions and/or replacements
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to
confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to
gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future
engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Travel is anticipated at less than 10% depending on assigned
accounts and regions.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of related experience selling or recruiting on
staffing services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex
project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner
relationships, networkproducts and technology expertise, project
management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the
Solutions and Services we provide on the
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to
our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the
following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page
at--www.wwt.com--for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, San Francisco , Associate Services Consultant-Strategic Resourcing, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!