Cyber Threat Analyst
Company: Phia LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
001-01-010 Fairfax, Virginia, United States Full time
001-01-010-000022 Have you ever wanted to work for a company where
you felt like part of a family? Wouldn't it be great if you could
just grab a cup of coffee with an executive team member, or have
one of your achievements recognized personally by one of the owners
of the company? Imagine how much you could grow if the company you
worked for had in-house mentors who really cared about your goals.
When you join the phia phamily, this is what you'll encounter!
phia, LLC is actively pursuing a Cyber Threat Analyst to support a
large Federal Security Operations Center (SOC) and its 24x7 SOC
mission. This job is located in Fairfax, VA with frequent/full
remote options during the pandemic. DUTIES
- Conduct all-source research on cyber threats; evaluate both
technical and Intel reporting for cyber threat activities of
- Track Advanced Persistent Threats activities and TTPs; prepare
cyber threat assessments based on research and unique data set and
- Assist in facilitating the sharing of cyber threat of
information to the LE, CI, and other Government entities; execute
activities to support inquiries from customers and mission
- Analyze and vet cyber threat indicators, and input these
indicators into custom databases for additional processing.
- Collaborate with other technical personnel (e.g. forensic
analysts, network analysts) to gain better understanding and
knowledge of APTs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of analytical
procedures and processes in support of changing operational
- Develop and lead execution of stakeholder analyst-to-analyst
feedback processes to understand the needs of the
- Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with sponsors
and collaborators, and assist them in strengthening their analysis
and cyber defense capabilities, providing on-site support as
- Engage critical infrastructure stakeholders to identify their
requirements for participation in cyber information sharing and
collaboration programs and help lead to meet these
- Foster collaboration and information sharing among entities
within the community.
- Work to continually improve the tools, processes, and systems
utilized within the community.
- Produce high-quality whitepapers, presentations, briefings, and
executive summaries to be used by Senior U.S. Government officials.
Requirements KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Active SSBI, SCI eligible (Must be a U.S. Citizen).
- Bachelor of Science or IT related field of study.
- 5-15 or more years of relevant work experience in cyber
- Strong communications and technical writing skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to conduct daily duties
- Nine (9) or more years of relevant work experience in cyber
- Familiarity with SOC/NOC operations.
- Familiarity with Kill Chain for incident response.
- Familiarity with security technologies such as IDS, IPS, and
- Understanding of network and system administration.
- Experience with database (e.g. MS Access, SQL) and/or portal
administration (e.g. SharePoint).
- CISSP certification or equivalent work experience. WORK
SCHEDULE: Core business hours TRAVEL: N/A
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Frequent/full remote options during the
pandemic. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Active SSBI (Top Secret); eligible
for SCI and DHS EOD COMPANY OVERVIEW: phia LLC ("phia") is a
Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in
2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense,
Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture &
Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information
Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation,
Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities
Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions
such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development,
and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to
efficiently integrate our customer's missions and objectives. phia
supports various agencies and offices within the Department of
Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to
enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance phia does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Phia LLC, San Francisco , Cyber Threat Analyst, Professions , Fairfax, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!