Company: Western International
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner
Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging
from select service and full service to extended stays. We build
and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton,
and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona,
North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several
properties currently under construction, which will be opening in
the near future.--- -- At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the
best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven
strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our
stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and
- Effectively and professionally communicates with co-workers and
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any
discrepancies are corrected.
- Responsible for the safety of the department and
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required,
properly completing work orders on time.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department
procedures and service guidelines. Conducts training of co-workers
and subordinates as required.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of, and
products and materials used in, repair activities.
- Obtains pricing and bids, or develops cost estimates as
- Supervises and assists engineering staff in maintaining and
repairing fire and life safety systems, room equipment, HVAC,
plumbing and electrical systems, kitchen appliances, refrigeration
equipment, pool equipment, lighting, laundry equipment and other
systems/equipment as directed.
- Manages or assists in hiring, firing, training, assisting with
career development and performance evaluations for maintenance
- Performs skilled repair and maintenance operations using power
tools, hand tools, welding equipment, etc.
- Monitors tool inventories.
- Monitors supplies, places orders with approved vendors as
- Maintains working spaces in safe and clean condition.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Qualifications Experience Required 2 years: High School Diploma or
GED equivalent. Two years of college or vocational training in
electrical or mechanical engineering or plumbing plus six years of
work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or
engineering services for a hotel or hotels.
Keywords: Western International, San Francisco , Chief Engineer, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!