Business Development Analyst
Company: Open Invest
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
OpenInvest is a fast-growing early stage fintech company backed
by major VCs. Our mission is to overhaul financial systems and
align capital with social and environmental values. As one of the
first companies to combine algorithmic investing with sustainable
and responsible investment, we stand apart for the transparency,
usability and customizability of the portfolios created on our
platform.-- Through our values and technology, we plan to create
the next great disruption in finance. We are a Public Benefit
Corporation and are supported in our mission by some of the biggest
names in Silicon Valley. OpenInvest is seeking an analyst to
support its business development team, which develops
high-alignment partnerships so that major financial institutions
can take advantage of OpenInvest's unique technologies and
offerings. Location: OpenInvest is currently operating fully
remotely for public health reasons but based in downtown San
- 2-3 years of work experience in business development, business
operations, consulting, or account management, preferably in the
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Financial acumen, good with numbers. Responsibilities
- Research, including assessing market trends and dynamics,
identifying and qualifying targets, pre-meeting company deep-dives,
and corporate strategy.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- > Joining presentations and other partner meetings. Taking
notes and developing detailed action plans.
- > Following up new business opportunities and setting up
- > Engaging internal and external team members to execute on
those action plans with precision - from sales process through to
implementation and syndication.
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide high-quality
client/prospect feedback for product/feature/prototype
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on BD sales
- Track and manage BD progress using Salesforce and Trello.
Produce original reporting and analytics. Ideal Candidate
- An independent problem solver able to handle the often
ambiguous and shifting nature of an early-stage environment. Able
to capture intent and run with something, producing results and
without dropping things.
- A standout colleague who has a strong sense of personal
ownership and a desire to learn and grow, and help others learn and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, in order to make sense of thousands of
pieces of information.
- Ability to multitask, working frequently around several
different projects and timelines.
- Good communication skills, ability to present with great poise
and professionalism in external meetings.
- Excellent time and project management skills. Nice to Haves
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- High-level knowledge of the industry and its current
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and project
management tools. OpenInvest's core values include: --Pursuing a
challenging mission --Thriving on transparency --Maintaining high
standards of integrity --Guaranteeing the right to be heard
--Prioritizing personal growth --Prioritizing diversity and
inclusion We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as
our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and
constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work
hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be
passionate about long-term company-wide goals. OpenInvest is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives
and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to
include these elements in every aspect of our company.
Keywords: Open Invest, San Francisco , Business Development Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!